Challenging Glass Conference 5 app
Challenging Glass is an international bi-annual conference that aims at gathering world class designers, engineers, researchers and industry partners to discuss on the architectural and structural use of glass.
Previous editions of the Challenging Glass conferences have been held in 2014 at the EPFL in Switzerland and in 2012, 2010 and 2008 at the TU Delft in The Netherlands.
The 5th edition of the Challenging Glass Conference will take place on 16 & 17 June 2016 at Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium. The conference is organized by Dr. Christian Louter (TU Delft), Dr. Freek Bos (TU/e) and Prof. Jan Belis (UGent).
- Projects & Case studies
- Joints & Fixings & Adhesives
- Strength & Stability
- Laminated Glass & Interlayer Properties
- Hybrid & Composite Glass Components
- Numerical Modeling & Experimental Validation
- Curved & Bended Glass
- Architectural Design, Geometries & Lighting
- Structural Glass Design Philosophy & Structural Safety
- Insulating Glass Units
- Glass in Facades
This application provides following features:
- Access to up to date agenda (sessions and speakers)
- Easy access to conference’s key information (venue, transport, sponsors etc.)
- Conference’s venue maps
- Offline functionality. Application does not required active Internet connection
CGC5 is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-24. The program can be installed on Android.
CGC5 (version 1.0) has a file size of 5.87 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.